J'en ai marre, j'en ai marre, j'en ai marre, j'en ai marre, j'en ai marre.
Breathes deeply. I will not get angry. I will not call Haas and make her tell me what to do. Because i cant! GRR. I will have a bombing Deepavali anda kick-ass time tommorow regardless of everything that happened tonight...
I will not get angry, i will not scream, i will not give amma a heart attack...
You know what, I hate stupid Facebook. If it weren't around i wouldn't know what i know now. sjhfkjbhfkjsdkjfbds! ARGH! Screww it. Im not gonna talk to either of them till school starts again. I talk to Abi, and i might tell her. I talk to Sangeeta and...who knows what I'll do....
ARRGH. Whatever im breaking my own rule now. Pffscht. Even when i was writing it i knew i wouldnt do it -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment