Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dreams, Deepavali

That song drives me mad. Especially the way Mike Posner sings this part:

If I could write you a song,
To make you fall in love,
I would already have you up under my arm,
I used up all of my tricks.....

Blah blah blah. That part just drives me crazzy. HEHE.

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. It was a dream involving Yuvan anneh and Martinn xD HAHAHA. I dont remember the parts involving Yuvan anneh but the parts with Martinn in em' hell yeah I do. :) It was awesome. So vivid. I can still picture it so well. :D I was on some holiday with Martin and his friend. HAHA. The best part, in the dream, i was talking A LOT with Martin and he was being super nice like his usual self. But then after whatever holiay it was, it came to a point where Martin and his friend had to leave. Yeah that was cool. I hugged Martin...in the dream -.- He said to keep in touch and blah blah blah, and it was his voiceee like omg. *hyperventilates* I get goosebumps thinking about it. HAHAHA. When he was walking away, he turned around to say bye again. :)
I wish I remembered the dream with Yuvan anneh in it. Aarrrgh its annoying that I don't.

OH OH. You know they say that the first thing you think about in the mornings and the last thing you think about at night is the thing you love the most.

And they also say if someone turns around again to say bye again, you know for sure you mean something to that person.

And dreaming of someone, Abi says that it means you're thinking of the person you dream about a lot. Which in this case is bull because I barely think about either of emm.
I believe that if you dream of someone and its the serious kinda dreaming(not the kind when you're half awake), it means THEY'RE thinking of YOU. Which doesnt make sense, but who says it has to right? :)

I feel that Deepavali mood hehehe. Balan mama's putting up a tent this yearr which meaaansss... HAHAHAHA PARRRTAYYY! Went to Brickfields just noww... It was awesome...the lights music. Cool. Supposed to go again tommorow night to buy more firecrackers. YEAH. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment