Dont really remmeber what I did. But i got up late, thanks to... Helped Balan mama a bit...erm...i have no idea what i did. OH OH,as soon as i gto up, we went to Ikano adn then BSC to get the jelly cake. Then i slept a bit when we got home... Later at night, we celebrated Arnold Chittapa's bdaay.. As soon as he came in, we all shouted happy birthday ahahha. Me Vicky akka and Dheepa made him a card like we do every year...
The tent and all was up already for the party the nxt day. HEHE. After cuttign cake, singing Happy Bday blah blah blah, kc, Arnold chittappa and us all came back home to our hse to play fireworks. We started pretty early and finished late. I had that feeling, the one u get onlyonce a year during Deepavali. I cant describe it, but it comes suddenly and just completely consumes you and stays there all through till the end. HAHA. Its feels indian. :P Like i said, it only comes once a year, during Deepvali. Even Thaipusam doesnt feel like this. <333 And then at 12, my phone started beeping. DEEEPAAVAAALII <3
I watched Arundhati and Ali Baba Bujang Lapok that night too. Another late night....
No comments:
Post a Comment