Carmen and Sangeeta kept calling today 'The End'. They think i dont know why, but i do. Its actually pretty genius, considering how long i DIDNT know, but then, i do now, so yeah.
HAHA Carmen had this letter for someone. I took it away actually but when i saw the name at the top, i didnt wanna read it and was about to ask carmen if i should or not, but she disapeared god knows where. So i left it. HAHA. No i read it. I dont know wth is going on but all i can say is:
"You guys, we're gonna get all the time we need to think, forget during the school holidays. There's just another tow more weeks. Why waste it fighting? So if you need space, just wait till the holidays. Everything will go back to normal, I promise once we've all had a break from each other. I hope..."
That's what I told Sang and hahahahaha she agreed but i know she's faking.. -.- SHe's like an open book la that girl. Well whatever, she's willign to talk to you-know-who again which is great :) Then they'll both realise they feel the exact same way and feel like complete idiots for not starting to talk earlier.
Speaking of the end, it reminds me of the beggining. The reason why it all started...it has to end. Or..it'll get more obvious day by day and...yeah...then it'llbe past the point of no return. Hmmm...that sounds freakishly familiar. From some song...
Pour moi, je peux sentir le diminuer tous les jours. J'espere que c'est meme pour elle.
Here's a song that describes exactly how I feel right now. At 8.46 pm on Monday night the 8/11/2010. Extract from Waiting For The End, Linkin Park.
What was left when that fire was gone?
I thought it felt right but that right was wrong
All caught up in the eye of the storm
And trying to figure out what it's like moving on
And i don't even know what kind of things I've said
My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
So, picking up the pieces, now where to begin?
The hardest part of ending Is starting again!!
Hardest part of ending is starting again...<3
No comments:
Post a Comment