Exam's tommoroww...
Can you believe amma had the date wrong? Like wth.
She thought it was today when its actually tommorow.
Today was...awesome. Saturday is by far the best day of my week <3
HEHE, FIRST and MOST importantly, Flo was there.
HAHA, he said hey when he passed byy <3 Sorry, cant help it. :P
Mmm...i think he'll...
OOH, there was this other dude who walked in today. Real livewire.
He talked to Ephat in Iranian like WOW.
His name's Ashraf and he winked..WINKED at each of us. AHAHAHA. He has just about the sharpest nose I've ever seen
Michelle says I'll do well tommorow. But then again, she's my teacher so she's pretty much obligated to say that. HAHA.
Not looking forward to exam tommorow...AAAHHH. I'm pretty calm right now...becuase i really truly dont give a damn about how I do.
I'm crappign to myslef in French at the moment. I sound like a freak...talkign to myself, and comign up with lines for the other person. :P
Gonna go watch Harry Potter with the whole family tommorow. I'm hoping amma will still lemme go with tous des mes amies on Tuesday. Especailly now that there's a chance Abi'll be there.
I read something that made me sick today. It was a story about this married dude. His wife's really attractive and has loaads of admirers. And no, they dont back off just cos she's married. They send her letters blah blah blah. But the wife, is completely utterly faithful to her husband. Although she doesnt turn down these guys who wait at her doorstep. The husband on the other hand, is a twisted freak that makes the wife mad by flirting with his secretary who is genuinely in love with him. The fact that his secretary is in love with him is bad enough but he leads her on... The wife gets to know and asks him about it, he says its just for fun. Which is lame and stupid. But the wife's an ass too. She just lets it go. Then one day, she finds some absolutely downright disgustng text messages on her husband's phone from the secretary and the same kind of messages sent back... On the same day she finds them, the husband realises he's gone too far so he calls of the 'relationship' with the secretary and goes home, only to find a very angry wife that asks for a divorcee. HAHA. Hows that for a fan fic? -.-
I'm currently reading some craappy book on a girl who wants to get revenge on her ex-BFF. ALL about popularity. So stupid. Popularity is overrated. So is revenge... Yeah its satisfying, but heck, do you really think you could plan a better revenge than God himself?
Tu me manques tellement.
MOJITOOO BABYY! :D
Only a fool thinks he has a choice when it comes to matters of the heart. IMMA FOOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment