Today was...cool. Guess I spoke too soon huh? I said everything was finally going to be okay now, but guess what happened today? LIKE OMG PPL. If you would just get it out of your heads everything would be fine. YOU'RE INVENTING THIS. MAKING IT UP OUT OF NOTHING. Or maybe you notice a couple of things that seem weird and sweet but that's just you. I eman if we say there's nothing, there's nothing la. Yeessh. And all this staying away crap, gawwd. If we wanted to be alone, we'd live in a cave. But THAT aside, today was cool. Shan, Kavi. Kavi makes me laugh. LOL. Shan,"I'm back". Whutt?
Saw whatchuwannabuy today. HAHAHA. With his whole fan club there. Lmao. Kavitha didnt wanna wait...but she did anyway. (rolls eyes) Didnt take much convincing.;) So bro, you've got, I'd say, 4 ppl? In your fan club. HAHAHHA. Excluding me of coursee..
No comments:
Post a Comment