Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I playy across the world

HAHAHA how cool is that line? "I playy across the world". Pitbull's such a womanizerr. Actually that's his new song. Its awesome! He collaborated with B.O.B. There's another one that's called This is For. WOW. That is awesome. Its like some latino national anthem. The sound of it..so latinooo!

Well moving on, Sangeeta was all ready to talk to me today, but THEN, i had to go and act liek i was angry...then she just ran off. Screww it. I am so smartt. Aren't I? HAHAHA, dont even get me started on my 'smartness' today. Summary: God is Great.
The one thing i didnt want yours truly to read, i dont know how, but through some miracle, i didnt post it. Its gone like seriously. I think it because it didnt get posted when amma just offed the comp the otherr day. THEN la. Well I'm glad it got deleted, cos...i dont know la. I thought it was posted edi, then i checked my drafts and it was there. I edited it, posted it, then took it off and deleted it. HAHAHA. Everything's changed, i mean everything changes everyday, including the way i feel about everything and everybody. Soo...yeah. And the otherr thing i wrote about, next time, I'll just save it for the diary writing. But i know no matter what, someday I'll tell Abi neways. Somedayy... Becuase am I gonna listen when Sang or Haas tells me not to tell her soemthing? NOPE.

I had to stand out side the class again today. SECOND TIME. Like wtf? AAHH. Well whatever la, i guess i deserved it for not doing that bg c and d. Must do homework afterr this.

OH OH i told abi the 'nelly's forgive and forget' thinggiee. Maybe i shoudl've kept it to myself and listened to haas and sang telling me not to tell her, but...erm..dunno lah. She asked, so i told. They say..ask no questions, hear no lies. LMAO. I told herr that. But i didnt lie la.

Carmen Su, i am so sorry for ze erm accident. Like...yeah. :( sorry. It'll never happen again k.

LALALA goota go studeeh. Dayuuumn. Je suis morte. I am dead.

Je crois que je vais jamais cesser de t'aimer mais je vais juste apprendre à vivre sans toi.-I think I will never stop loving you but I'll just learn to live without you-
Shakespeare-"You never stop loving someone. Either you never did, or you always will

No comments:

Post a Comment