Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life can taste sour, but God is sweet.-Pitbull. (?)

Hmmm Sangeeta called me this morning. She woke me up. Then she called again when i was really awake. Whoa. I am so glad the real actual true good ol' Sangeeta is back :) AAHHHH. I could cry scream shout and jump. Thats how grateful I am. THANK YOU GOD. And Sang, i might act like I'm mad la...but I'm not really. And I only looked okay, because... well...you know...you wouldnt really expect ME to sit and cry in some corner rite. As much as i felt like doing it, id never do it man. Or tell you. HAHA.But dude, before this for me it was like: *quotes Daughtry*

Taken all I could take and I cannot wait
Were wasting to much time
Being strong holding on
Can't let it bring us down
My life with you means everything
So I won’t give up that easily

(Chorus)
Blow it Away, Blow it Away
Can we make this something gooood
Cause its all misunderstoooood
Well I'll try to do it right this time around
Let’s start over
I'll try to do it right this time around
It’s not over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground
This love is killing me
But you’re the only one
It’s not oveeeerrr.

Take it in the terms of friendship. But then sayang, if u do this again then i've only got to say to you that: *quotes Hinder*


'Cause something changed
You were acting so strange
And it's taken its toll on me
It's safe to say that I'm ready to let you leave

Without you, I live it up a little more every day
Without you, I'm seeing myself so differently
I didn't wanna believe it then but it all worked out in the end
When I watched you walk away, well, I never thought I'd say
I'm fine without you.

You get the gistt of it right...

Hmmm lets see...i spent like an hourr on the phone with laaviny and carmen. One after another. My ear was super red after that. Yeoow. I keep wanting to put on those earrings Ju Yee bought me, but I cant seem to open em'. Yaarrgh. So frustrating.
WASTED like the whole day studyingg... -.- I DIDNT EVEN GO FOR FRENCH. I knew I'd regret it laa.. No Flo for one week, is like, :OOO. :P Sometimes it feels like, im living two different lives. One, school. Two, home and at French. At school, its like what more could I want? But then every Saturday when i go for French, its like a reminder of what more the world has to offer and how many more things there are to discoverr and do. Haaa... My descriptions cant be worse i know...but I doubt anyone else would underrstand. Except... a,b,c,d. HAHAHA.;)
Ma meuilleure ami, you have a right to be mad :P. Desolee parce que je ne peux pas le faire. HAHAHA. Je sais ce que j'ai besoin de faire mais je ne veux pas le faire. Ce que tu veux me faire, c'est ce que est mieux pourr moi. HAHA. Mais pour moi, maintenant, tout est bien. Le faire, c'est va tout detruire. Aloorss...leaving it till something new comes up would be best.
OH OH how i hate lizardds! I was standing outside the hoouse jumping around when i suddenly looked down and barely a CENTIMETER away was a DEAD LIZARD. I SCREAMEDDD MY LUNGS OFF. Thanushree fell down because i screamed. HAHA. It was like domino effect. :P
LA LA LA, what else do i bloog about? Hmmm...nada. Except Pitbull. HIS SONGS ARE KILLERR. I told Carmen to listen to a few off em'. Dayuummnn la. I still find it kinda funny that Armando's rated R.

Je m'en fiche.

No comments:

Post a Comment