Traslation: I came, I saw and I CONQURED
My life is on a ROLL BABEYH! I worte this 10 minutes ago. Should have known it wasn't gonna last. But anyway, before I get into THAAAT. Lemme tell you about today. I feel so....full. There's just so much going on. But its nothing i CANT HANDLE. I cant exactly descibe how I feel but i jsut feel soo...happy. At least I FELT that way. Its...everyone thats making me wanna scream run shout and jump. First, Sangeeta. You were ACTUALLY cool today. LIEK SERIOUSLY. I was waiting for you to turn around and be all.....liek THAT. But you weren't. And it jsut makes me so UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY to see you that way. THEN, the other thing thats happening that freaking you out. Its making me laauuuggghhh. Like seriously. IT IS A YEAR TOO LATE FOR ANYTHING. REMEMBER THAT. But if it seems other wise, its just cos I wanna irritate you and get you all scared and worked up. Cranberries HAHAHAHAHA.
Then...this Nishaaa...and whoever else, they're all making me laugh la.Its hilarious. And stupid. The fact that I can laugh about it without worrying is already a good thing. Means Im back.
And then there's youuu. You said you'll tell me after the holidays...but why not now? Haih, Carmen carmen. Dont laaaaa. Tell me can or not. At least this way, when you're weird, I knwo whats wronnnnggg. -.- And whatever it is, I am SORRY. Seriously. I never would do anything to hurt you intentionally so Im sorry alrite? :(
What else?
Hmmm...Abi. ABI ABI ABI. WHY LA? Im nto weirrrddd. Im not trying to be weird. im nto doign anything. Seriously. Everything is extremely cool and fine with me. if i was weird today, or distant maybe, it might've had somehting to do with what shan saaaaidd...I'll tell you tom. But anyway, stop telling me to go awaaaaaaaay. I am soooorrrryy. It wont happen again okay? Just be alright.
But other than that, life is kick-ass. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment