For some reason....I can't get that line outta my head. Wanna know why...? ;)
My poor Ballack was hurt so bad today. Oi Shan, take care of Ballack means take care properly le... -.- EEEESH.
Just came home from temple. Was there for a whole five hours. Unbelievable, no? Then I saw all those people. Its funny how all these kids were the ones I grew up with, exchanging stories from school, talking about tv shows, playing catch, hide and seek (yes, in the temple) and then now that we're all much older, we don't know each other anymore. It's pretty sad actually. Oh well. Life goes on right?
I sat for Thevaram today. Saw teacher and sirrr :D After like 9 years of seeing em' I STILL don't know their names. It was cool la. Wish I could do it more often.
What elseee? Sejarah was so hard :'( I saw all my dreams of a new phone and sneakers going up in smoke... There goesss....
So many other things that are going up in smoke. Oh well. I was goooonnnaa say some more stuff but I really am too lazy to type it out. So ciao till tom. If I feel liek it, I'll write it out.
Guten nicht. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment