I should be at the debate right now. Overslept -.- Dammit.
Its the holidaaaayysss. And Iman would be proud of me cos I AM pretty excited. :P It's gonna be....somewhere in between la.
Reasons why my holiday should suck:
1) Appa isn't going to buy me kredit. (Even if I beg and cry)
2) Amma is FORCING me to study these whooolleee holidays.
3) Banned from going online.
4) Banned from Mapling.
5) Can't see Abi, Sangeeta or Carmen. OR anyone else.
Reasons why my holidays WONT suck:
1) We're going somewheree...and I'm PRAYING its Redang.
2) Vamp diaries season two FULLY DOWNLOADED.
3) Whole bunch of Cd's I haven't watched.
4) Gonna go out.
5) Sanjeeee all here.
6) Can come online eaaarly in the morning using Vicky akka's laptop so mummy won't know :P
7) Can go padang on my own, see Leni, Verny and Deepa.
8) Debate on some days, boredom shall disappear.
9) SHOPPING! xD Got $$$ to get new shoes new everything.
10) ................... Gugu's house, GC's house, Leena and Theivina's house.
11) FOOTBALLLLLL! :D
I know it doesn't sound like much but its enough to keep me happy for two weeks :).
Abi's going to London. So lucky rite! I am so jealous btw :P I would give anything to go back there again la. I know she's gonna have an awesome time even though she's complaining and giving me that pathetic reason for not going :P. You're gonna have so many stories to tell once you get back. Sad part is, the girl's coming back the night before school reopens. What with the jet lag and all she's not gonna come two school on monday and probably Tuesday too :(. Not only does she have an awesome holiday but she gets to skip school too :( HAIH. Will miss you. And if you think Im gonna stay up till four in the morning and hope and pray you come online....see la.
Haih. Happy holidays everyone. See you after two weeks.
OFFICIALLY FALLING OFFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH ON MONDAY 00:00 a.m. Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment