Lalalalala Stefan is still the rocking awesomest. He's so kind, nice and wayyy better than Edward. Though the are the same in the way that they care too much about the person their in love with and have that burning desire to keep them safe all the time. WHY CAN'tTHEY BE THEMSELVES+JUSTIN-ish? Hah, so they would be them(nice,kind,funny,smart,ssweet) + JUSTIN(sex,drugs,rock n' roll) Now that's hot!
DAMON GETS ON MY NERVES ALL THE TIME!
Oh why does he have to be so hot and evil?
Why does he have to be such an animal?
Why does he have to be so cocky?
Altogether, why is he so hot and why does he know it??!
Grr, I HATE DAMON!
GERMANY VS RUSSIA IS WHY I THINK THE GERMANS WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP
Russia had more ball possesion.
Russia played better.
Russia had all the corners (6-0)
Russia had most of the free kicks.
Germany was only 10 man after second half.
Russia was only one goal down.
And when the final whistle blew, THE GERMANS WERE VICTORIOUS!
The German team, led by captain MICHAEL BALLACK :), did the exact same thing against Netherlands in the Euro 2008. Just like Bierhoff said, "No matter how bad we play, when the final whistle is sounded, we will always emerge victorious." That statement is proven true once again.
I'm addicted to Sudoku. Ever since KY came over to my house and we did Sudoku, I find myself addicted. Now, I can't sleep at night unless I do one puzzle. Oh and I realise that in every puzzle, even in the hardest ones, the answers are always right in front of you. You just have to realise it.
KH is HARD! Like wtf do I need to know all the types of hemming and how to do it? It's not like I'm gonna be sewing clothes or anything like that. And, grr, DO I LOOK LIKE A FRICKIN' PLUMBER?? Why int eh name of all things sane do I need to know all the pipes ever invented?? It's a discrimination against plumbers. If each and every one of us know how to fix pur pipes(the ones in the house tqvrymuch), what's the use of plumbers. They'll be out of jobs. Seriously, does the ministry NOT think of this? Do they always need a thirteen year old shoving sense down they're premature brains??
Oh and yesterday, I was watching a tennis game. ATP Asia open. The host was toally making Djokovic blush. Hahaha here's what happened. BTW it was held in China. Stadium was dominated by women.
Host : You know, you're really popular with the Chinese women here.
Djokovic: Hahahha.
Host: They think you're very handsome and that you have a good body.
Djokovic: (Looks down, smiles, looks around the stadium, smiles some more, speechless)
Host: Woudl you liek to say something to all your female fans out there?
(Everyone in the stadium starts shouting and cheering)
Djokovic: (Still blushing, looks up) I would like to say xie xie, wo ai ni.
(Crowd goes wild)
Djokovic: (Looks at Cilic(dude that lost) and then at the crowd and smiles really wide)
The host asks Djokovic some more questions but dammit I could understand how Djokovic felt. And it was so interesting seeing him like that on tv. Not that I'm a fan or anything but he played hella good tennis. Can't see why the Chinese are all over him though.
LOL! But Stefan boring la...I heart Taylor Lautner!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA can u believe I just read this? Gosh, I never thought of checkign the comments on the blog posts itself. :D
ReplyDeleteNOOOO STEFAN SI ALWAYS THE AWESOMEST!