Sunday, October 4, 2009

French Polish/ French Blood? HAIL THEM ALL!!!!

LAST NIGHT WAS FREAKING AWESOMEEEEE!!!!



Most ammaazing part : I FINISH GEOGRAPHY AND TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL OF IT!!!!



I was shocked when Ma said that I had to finish ALL of Geo before watching the game. Okay, maybe I wasn't that shocked because she already gave me a week to do it. I had like four chapters yesterday and I did em' all!

At around 10, I finished and we went to Gc's house. Then.....the moment I was waiting for....



CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL :0



Here's what happened :



Liverpool looked like they were dominating for the first 10 minutes.

After that, Chelsea looked to dominate.

Torres had a chance early on.

But he missed.

Michael Ballack too had a chance but he missed.

There was a whole lot of pushing but referee seemed a little bit buyest to Chelsea.

GOAL ANELKA! Set-up by Didier Drogba.

Gerrad looked like he was going to score. But Thank God no.

Malouda comes on. Can he make a difference?

GOAL MALOUDA! And Chelsea fans are going MAD. They have closed, sealed and stamped this game but can Liverpool score in these dying minutes?

BENAYOUNNNN! Oh and what a miss! Rafa Benitez is fuming!

ANDDDDD.... *PWEEP PWEEPP*

Chelsea 2, Liverpool 0 :)

xoxo
BluesRMyFave





No comments:

Post a Comment