Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Loooooooowww :P

AHAHAHA. I finally have a song to be obsessed with. Pitbull ft Timbaland. OHMAGAWD. Finally they did a collab. HERE IT IS.

http://youtu.be/ZYJVKT0V-9U

I LOVE this. He's singing about crap but yeah..the beat <3 And the red flamingo suits thinggies...are so (Y):P AH AH.

Sooo..lets see, BM, English, Geo down....only Science, Math, KH and Sejarah left. LA LA LA LA :D Lil' bit more. Not much of a difference laaa..before exam and after exam. I'm still online everyday, reading books... Only thing that's different is I don't have my phone.

GUESS WHAT? I'm still not sure about France yet. But Gugu says she is DEFNITELY taking us all to Phuket for like a week. And Amma is like we're defniely going to Sabah. HO YEAH. My holidays are gonna be awesome.

So rite now, I'm busy trying to map out what Imma do after PMR. I wanna lose myself in something. Something...cool. Something I love. Till I figure out what that something is, here's what I have planned till now.

1) Weights
2) Exercising
3) FOOTBALL!
4) Guitar lessons
5) Racing
6) Sleep all day, play all night :P
7) SHOPPING!

I wanna go Ipoh...Sanjeevan anneh and Mathu ka asked me to come...take the train or soemthing. But in my dreams la amma will lemme go. WTF imma try asking her. BUT I SO WANNA GO. If oly I could spend Deepavali there or something :( Haaa..I dunno what we have planned for this Deepavali. SHOPPING! Oh yeah, I'll add that to my list :P

Then there's that Melaka trip in two weeks. I'm still so :S about it. Something's telling meh I shouldn't go. Everytime I think about it...I get thi epic sinking feeling...but we'll see la.

Schoooooooooool. HAHAHA. Today was so cool. Moni and her whole 'special gift' to Lusha. :D
And zis feeling, the whole defensive mode is still there. I hope it doesnt go away anytime soon! HAAA <3 Quoi aussi? AH. Courir. Attendreee...it will happen. Tactical expert playing the field yaww. I just need to hold on. And maybe, at the end of it, who knows, I may not get what I wanted, but maybe I'll get something even better :)

PATIENCE CHILD. PATIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment