Thursday, October 6, 2011

Live cavader

HEHE. That's an exaggeration la. So yesterday, I decided to go jogging. I came home from school, read a book then I realised I was going to drive myself crazy if I stayed cooped up at home. So, I put on those shoes I was so excited about last year, and went jogging -.- I ran 3 rounds then gave up and walked the other two :P WHEN I WAS DONE, THE HELL. My ears hurt SO BAD. I felt the bloood throbbing in my ears and I checked in some dude's car mirror, they were RED.

After jogging, went over to patti's hse. Took Aggy for a walk. HEHE. I remember wondering, when I was younger how people could call small kids, baby and sayang, and darling and all that. I remember thinking, I would neevr call a kid tht ever...it'd be so eww. And here I am, doing it. Think it starts to get normal with age.

Wheee...what else? School was ok lah. Tutored Hamsa in Form 3 sej. Hope I helped :S Sej exam...science...was all ok. I feel like PMR's over edi. WHY OH WHY DIDNT I STUDY KH? Now I have to memorise this nxt three days. -.-

ANDREW CHOO TODAY! Oh yeahhh, I saw Hanisha after such a long time. She's with Arvin :P I asked her about coming to Assunta. She said she didn't wanna cuz one, it was an all girls school and two, she'd already fought with Nisha and Amanda(godknowswhy) so she didn't wanna come. How sad :(

OHMAGOSH! YESTERDAY! JOHN PICKED ME UP FROM SCHOOL. He was unbelievably late...not surprised. BUT HIS DRIVING. IS SO COOL! He drives like so selamba ny.. He accelerates for no reason...makes BIGG turns like he's drifting. HAHAHA, it was aweosme. CANT WAIT TO GET A CAR! So we sent Shivon and Karen home and it was just me and him. So he's like, I don't wanna go home yet, let's go rounding. I'm like okaaaayyy. So we talked bout music and school, his MasCom course. He let me take the wheel :P I almost knocked into a car... HAHA. It was cool :) Guess that's what it would be like to have a brother....

No comments:

Post a Comment