Exams are finally overr! Amma has this idea that I did really badly for exams and sh's just waiting for my results to come out so she can take my phone away and put me under 24-hour watch. Military home school. -.- HAHA. But I dont think I did so badly...it was all oh-kaaayyy i guess except for geo. Never should've studied it a week before, should've known it wouldnt stick in my brain. Last minute all the wayy yaaaw.
What elseee....?
Bet you're just waiting for me to get started on what's wrong right? Well sorry love, you're just gonna have to wait a little longer....
Where was I....? YEAH. Holidays! :D I'm staring at the digi reload in my hand wondering if i should key in the number... And i decided I won't. It's holidays. Not gonna take no phone calls, not gonna text. Youu areee the onllyy excepptiooonnn :P . Hmm imma live with me, myself and I. :D Imma play the guitarrr,pianoo....read! Go shopping :P Blooogggg.... And maybe, just maybe go to Genting or Ipoh. PD was an option but not anymore cos of all the tsunami's happening. And this holidays! YES, I am going to do it.....JUGGLE ! :D

This'll be me by the end of the week :P
HAHA, then I'll have to go to school...Pn Eli's centreee... YEAPP. A good holiday :)
Next, the tsunami that hit Japan :( DEVESTATION. It's amazing how an element usually signifying calmness and tranquility can tear down a country huh. If i thought having to start over again in Canada would be sucky, then imagine how bad these people have it. They're homes...gone. Teared down. Their lives...brought to a standstill and when they do get past this, there's always a possibiliy that they might have to go through it all over again. Aside those people who just lost their belongings, what about those who lost their loved ones..? Imagien thier pain. To the people in Japan who are affected, have faith. It'll be okay in the end.
Never understimate the power of the sea :)If i had an affinity with one element, I'd say water. Unbelievably calm, a necessity....unpredictable....but above all, hell hath no fury like a tsunami.

And now...moving on to more...pressing matters.
Read this today... "The secret to a succesful relationship is simple.Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat trivialities as disasters." In other words, don't let a storm in a teacup rule your life. -.-
Haih...just typed out this whole long text... And deleted it. Whateverlah.
I am happy :)Just like you wanted me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment