
Yoooo! Currently having exams...but here I am! :D Life's goooddd :D but i know this feeling... Just when everything gets comfortable...something comes and screws everything up, change. Whatever...I'm waiting for that drop. I feel like me now... We have Lit Night auditions this Friday... Not sure if i should try out for the Mad Hatter or not... If i do get it, its a pretty big role, the best of the play I think so yeah, its a big responsibility.
Carmen told me the most shocking unbelievable news ever... I cant believe that girl la! -.- How could she do this?! EEESH. It makes even me mad. Imagine loving someone so so damn much, they make you believe they love you too and you believe everything they say to you... And then one day, you hear they're cheating :'( And you feel that huge ache, wondering where the hell you went wrong... You can't ever forget the way they made you feel but you have to. You have to move on but each time they hold hands your heart breaks all over again... You say you're fine...but only you know how your heart wrings each time you watch them do the things you used to do together... Goshh...one day, you'll find someone that deserves you. You'll get hurt but in the end, it'll all be worth it.
Can't wait for Friday for many maaany reasons. ;) For once, I'm excited about holidayss! I'm not going anywhere but I need a break. Too much of school :S
I have to get back to memorising sejaraaah. Wish our country wasn't so fked up. At least then we'd wouldn't have a mountain for a textbook -.- CIAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment