Today was miserable. Long story short, they both have problems. Same goddamn crap as the last time. Each one thinking they're the cause of everything blah blah blah.
Abi's a lot smarter. She knows this is gonna keep on happeneing. But she's so dumb when it comes to taking a step back and looking at things. Like come onn. If you know this is happening because of you thinking its all your fault, stop thinking that way. Everyone, as in EVERYONE, says its not your fault. So are u saying we're ALL wrong and you're right? Dont think of it as I'm not looking at it form your point of view, or crap like this. This, the misconception that its ALL(whatever all is) your fault, is absolutely false. Wrong. NO NO NO. Its not! I dont know how many times more I can keep stressing the point. :( Its not Aphinaya Thaiveegan! Argh. And you're doing this for Sangeeta and Haas? WTF. ABI, what about YOU? Me? How the hell is this supposed to be OKAY for me? :(
Sangeeta, why la? Why do you keep thinking me and Abi will be happier withOUT you. Good GOD! We wont. And, You? You wont be happier, and you know it. WHY LA YOU BOTH? I mean Abi says she was biasa to you going home time, but why do u keep... I dont understand what it is you're trying to accomplish, but if me or Abi ever did anything to make you THINK that we were better off without you, im sorry. Completely unintentional, mate :( I dont understand why, but this time it feels like its final.
So people, do whatchu wanna do.. I absolutely loved the times when it was the THREE of us. But haha, they always say three's a crowd. Thank you for proving that right. AGAIN. Oh well, as long as at the end of the day you're all happy.
How I feel about it? Devestated. But there's always a silver lining in the cloud right? Im still waiting for my silverr to show.
Merci mes amies pour les meilleures souvenirs. J'esepere que tout va bien pour vous. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment