If it had been anyone but Abi reading that, it would have been bad. HEHE. But i removed it for safety precautions anywayy. Hmmm actually I've got nothing to blog aboutt... HAHA. OKay checking to see if Abi read this I'll write whatever it is about her.
ABI IS A PIG.
Okay no, she isnt.
ABI IS A PRINCESS.
Nott. -.-
Hahaha, okay maybe she is...in her head. ;)
Hmmm lets see...how did I get so close to Abi? Lets see...sometime in between February and March i think, after they apologised.
What can I say about Abi?
1)She's a real kidd. :D
2)She has an awesome smile lmao.
3)She is a huge Hema fan .
4)She's a pro tamil speakerr
5)She's on facebook literally all the time.
6)She so emotional, so sensitive.
7)She thinks its good to put the whole world's feelings ahead of your own. Sangeeta's influence.
8)Abi + Sangeeta= recipe for bad guesses, irrationality thats off the charts :D
9)Her favourite colour's blue?
10)Erm..she feels the same way i do.
11)HAHA she loves her Bobo. Correction, loved* since Bobo's dead. (hallelujah!)
12)She's definitely not the mean crappy person she was last year. Somehow, i still fee; like Im friends with soemone completely new because I cant imagine the Abi last year as the Abi now. Unless she's the same person with two different facess :OO Are you? OKay i know you're not. You were just insane last yearr.
13)Nothing is her fault although she thinks it is.
14) Im running out of ideass...
No comments:
Post a Comment