Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last Night

Amma said that we were going to go to Gem's restaurant to see that aunty that took me around India when I went 5 years ago. She's Kitna patti's sister.
I dont remember much about her except that she took me to this one hotel that had the best Indian food ever.
Well, she had her two sons there with her. One's married to this beautiful Indian girl(she was pretty young too). The other son, was a cool guy. We talked about football and I got to know that he was an engineer. He didnt mention if he was going to move to USA like his elder bro or if he was going to get settled down in India. Apparently, his family is looking for a girl for him.
Hard to believe eh? Even his bro had an arranged marriage and he looks happy enough.
The elder bro was a livewire, singing songs, socialising and making a speech even. The way they spoke, it wasnt like the were typical Indians. In fact, they're all quite rich and well-to-do. Their English was perfect though they spoke with an accent.
Okay I am not done talking about this but amma's takign me out to buy socks. -.- See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! How ya doing over there??? Hows skul and Deepa??? Send my regards to everyone in the car yea??? Miss u guys and the noises u make in the car a whole lot!!! Hahah! take care! See ya! xx

    ReplyDelete