I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS.
I feel like............. I dont know. Aggelan anneh, memba the one that used to come over play with us and stuff? Yeah? He just died. Some heart disease....and....he just passed away. HE PASSED AWAY. I can't believe it. I wanna cry. I feel so....stunned. HE'S 21! This is so unfair! How could this happen to him? To one of US? WHY WHY WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanna scream. I bet Vicky akka feels even worse than I do. She slept so exhausted jsut now, and she's like some ghost. He passed away this morning in Ipoh.... I...duunno la. HE'S SO YOUNG. We didn't even go visit him much cuz we thought he'd get better. *slaps self* haih. Thing is....he's gone now and.........:'( I'll miss you anneh! Wherever you are, may it be a party worthy of you! Love ya! :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment