Friday, February 11, 2011

Screweeddd...

I never thought WE would end. Never. It was always, them. Not, YOU. I wanna beg you cry plead and tell you not to go and leave me alone. But you've already made up your mind. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. For being absolutely and completely helpless. I am out of ideas. I'm sorry I wasnt there when you needed me. I can't think of a way to solve this. I am...broken. Didn't know it'd hurt so much. Come ON! Didn't we always say we'd be rock solid no matter what happened. When did we start breaking? :'( I always had someone to lean back on, fall on, but then you're dissapearing now. If you're gone, I have...no one. You're saying its not gonna work out. And...I know it wont. :( I let my feelings get in the way too much. So I'm sorry. For all the hurt, pain,cuts and the bruises. If you're leaving,I'll keep hoping someday you'll give me another chance. Hope.... When I change, I know we'll work out. At the rate the both of USS(gestures) are going, I have a feeling that day is coming soon.... Faith...trust. And a lil' bit of magic. Giving it some time. You know why I'm holding on no matter what you say, becuase God didn't make us seperate at kindergarten, make us meet back in seconday school be BFF's all over again, JUST to see us seperated again. It is NOT the end. FAITH TRUST. We'll be okay. I'm smiling. You should too. BTW, Daughtry knows exactly what I feel. You should go listen to him.

The rest. Sangeeta, you should've told me earlier... :'(
Abi, fuck it la. I dont know.
Carmen....I hope you're happy.

And now...I'll let Pitbull and Timbaland fix me up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment