Nggghhh life is so frustrating! I have nothing to look forward to! Its the same routine day in day out. Lord, let something good, fun and exciting happen to me soon!
HEHEHE, i can play like three songs on the guitar now. All campfire songs but stilll... :D Its so exciting! :P
Anyway, i wanna skip school tommorow for FUN. But...my dear mother says i should gooo... I dont wanna... Haih, I can already pictureee itt. AAAAHHHHH. Dont wanna. Dont wanna. DONT WANNA!
Things feel better with Carmen. It doesnt feel so much like she's not telling me something. Dude, if you say you're not in love, you're not. :) I believeeee youuu although dude, im never gonna stop teasing you and you know that :P
School was loads better than it has been today. Everything's slowly working themselves out...
I keep going to that weheartit.com. The stuff they have there are all so awesome and true. Some of it emo and sad, but its all so artistic and..ITS ALL TRUE!
Goign back to reading nowww :)
No comments:
Post a Comment