What is wrong with them I dunno....
Amma and this thing with Haas. HAHAHAHA.
So she saw the windmill and she asked me where I got it.
I was like, 'Haaswini gave it to me.'
And she's like, "No wonder you like it so much." And she smiled. Whaaaaatt?
Aheraj, OMG.
This afternoon, he was like "Dhivyaa ka, what time is it?"
I said, "2.30"
Then he asked me again after a while,"Dhivyaa ka, what time is it now?"
I checked the time and told him, "2.50, why?"
And you know what he said! "Okay everyone listen up! In ten minutes, Aphinaya Thaiveegan will be leaving to India."
WTH? I threw a pillow at him and told him to shut up. -.-
Aheraj didnt stop there, he kept saying Abi Abi Abi Abi Abi over and over again that even gugu kept asking who she was. HAHAHA.
Appa! The worst so far!
He called from India and I told him that I got 1000 free SMS-es from Celcom.
GUESS WHAT HE SAID?
"So, I suppose you're going to sms Aphinaya all day long? Good, good, have fun."
I was like, "Why Abi appa?"
And he's like, "She's that friend you're always talking to right?"
Appa has only rememebered ONE of my friends before, Leni. He still keeps calling Sumi "That smiley girl".
No comments:
Post a Comment