Hahaha Iman bailed on us.
Me and Jannah agreed that we were both expecting her to not come anyways.
The oral exam was fairly easy and so was the comprehension ecrite,only because I guessed most of it. And i kept thinkign that my guesses were right. But judging by the looks Naura was giving me, I'd say they weren't.
Hahaha I dont even care.
Me and Jannah messed up our orals.
Neither of us could remmeber our lines, and we had loads of pauses the whole time we were speaking.
There weren't double bikes.
ButBut, the other guy. I saw him. Yes, he is good looking.
In that,....OMG I cant seem to put my finger on which footballer he looks like.
Somehow I keep running all the Arsenal players' faces through my face.
Was chatting to Lam just now. I know she'll wear a kick-ass outfit anyhow. Haha.
For some reason, I miss Rebecca and Nazierah. Guess I miss that mindless, senseless humour and chatting.
Going to go send tata off. CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment