Puan Isabelle left yesterday. To the morning session. When she told all of us on Monday, we were all like , "WTF NO!".
Hong's making her leave. SCREW YOU.
We had a small party for her yesterday during recess... I had to give a speech, and Pn Isabelle looked like she was going to cry while I was saying my speech. I felt like crying. Because it really was sad. And everything I said, I meant every word of it.
THAT LADY IS UNFORGETTABLE AND THERE'S NO DENYING THAT.
She fed a few of us cake, Here's what she said for each of us:
Sangeetha-" The diabolical child I won't forget." THAT GOT A LOT OF LAUGHS. LOL.
H---= "The person that bought the cake."
Rebecca-"Trouble-maker." *winkswinks*
Me-"My beloved run-away from Sri Aman." I KNOW YOU LOVE ME. :)
We sat down and spoke for a really long time. Missed the first 20 minutes fo Maths. But it wasn't like anyone was rushing. Pn.Ainul was standing outside the class like The Terminator, so Pn.Isabelle saved the day. We all marched behind her, like we were going for war. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT LADY? :)
Shan, Aphi, and me GOT a couple of 7up, F&N and 100 PLUS cans SSSHHH ;) and burst it open. I had 100PLUS all over my head, 7UP on my left sleeve and F&N on my uniform. THANK GOD FOR SAVING MY WHITE BLOUSE. It was sooo fun! Although we're supposed to play during a really long holiday, we did it on a stealing high. *koffkoff* . I never thought I'd be doing this with any of them ever. NEVER EVER. But I'll take what I get.
He closes one door and opens another.
Wut?? Puan Isabelle left??? what happened lah??? No one can ask her to leave if she doesn't want to right??? Aiks, all the god teachers are slowly leaving one by one... Sighs///..
ReplyDeleteYeah she left. About a month ago now i think. But we all miss her lots. We have a sucky replacement teacher who does nothign but complain about all of us to all the other teachers.
ReplyDeletePn.Hong said they needed her services more in the morning session. The same thing happened to my science teacher last year. She was damn good and Pn Hong told her to leave to the morning session.