Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#5048SJFI. WHUT(?!)

!I am blogging for the sake fo doing it. Pfft! As if i want my life's story on the Net for every Jack,Thomas, and Dick to see. (I had to keep Dick)

Friday
School was good. I went in my formal clothes. They didnt give me a duty but I stuck to the one I always do. GUIDING THE PARENTS.
So i was all sesat-ed standing there, just Karishma beside me, telling all of them what to do. It was great, except that my feet ached like hell after a couple of minutes. But I didnt want to stop. Okay I did when Karishma went to sit down because for some unfathomable reason, everytime I stand alone amongst the crowd, I feel NAKED!
PUAN ELI HUGGED ME. But all I could think was, "God, dont let her know i've got a handphone in my front pocket. Don't let her guess!." Good thing, she didnt.

Saturday
I was pretty excited about French. I.J was supposed to tell me about her lil' run in with #5048SJFI. Well not really run in. So she saw him at the motorGP thingy. But she didnt realise he was there until she looked at the pictures she or #5048SJFI took. BTW, #5048SJFI is Mr.Flo. Our messages are all there on my FB page.
Then I.J told J about apples. And about bananas :P. Hahahaha later in class, me and J were talking about bananas. I had to make a description and she almost nearly burst out laughing. Literally. And then J said that since i was so corrupted, my kid would b worse. I'm like, how bad can it b. And she's like, your kid will probably say (HERE COMES THE LEGENDARY LINE), "Mommy, is that y u married daddy??".
And we both laugh.

Sunday
I don't remember.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahah... u actually posted the legendary line.. xD link me woman! i'm special.. lol
    www.jannah-the-music-junkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK. CAN U BELEIEVE I JUST READ THIS?

    ReplyDelete